Funding your HyperFund Global account can be challenging if you are new to the cryptocurrencies’ world and you have never bought and sent/received any cryptocurrency. Before thinking about funding your HyperFund Global account, I strongly suggest you read this article to learn how to join HyperFund Global if you haven’t done it yet, and especially if you don’t know how you will get rewarded by HyperFund Global. Then, please get back to the current article and read it carefully if you would like to fund your HyperFund Global.
We help our members to fund their HyperFund Global accounts, no matter why they cannot do it on their own. Therefore, you’d better join HyperFund through us because we don’t let our members miss the opportunity of getting rewarded by HyperFund, just because they cannot fund their accounts 😉
How to Fund Your HyperFund Global Account
In HyperFund Global, you deal with some special cryptocurrencies, not FIAT currencies. It means, if you want to fund your HyperFund Global account, you must buy cryptocurrencies and send them to your HyperFund Global account. Before you go ahead and try to fund your HyperFund Global account, there are several things you must note:
- There is NO refund in the cryptocurrencies and blockchain world. So, think twice before spending any money on this. Once you send cryptocurrencies to a wallet, it is final and there is no way to receive it back.
- Based on the websites/services you use to buy and transfer cryptocurrencies to your HyperFund Global account, there are some fees that you will have to pay. It means, for example if you buy $300 of USDT to send to your HyperFund Global, what you will see in your account will be less than 300HU (HU means Hyper Unit that its value almost equals USD). HyperFund Global doesn’t charge you any fees on receiving your coins on your HyperFund account. However, other services you use to buy/send cryptocurrencies will charge you.
- HyperFund Global currently has hundreds of thousands of members and many of them are receiving decent amounts of rewards. HyperFund Global is not a scam or Ponzi or whatever some people say. Therefore, if you failed to fund your HyperFund Global for any reason, or what you received in your HyperFund Global account is less than what you have tried to send, it doesn’t mean that HyperFund Global is a scam. It only means that you have failed to fund your HyperFund Global; you have made a mistake in the funding process; or you have chosen some improper services that have charged you more than usual.
- If you make any mistakes in choosing the right cryptocurrencies that HyperFund Global supports, chances are you lose the cryptocurrencies you send to your HyperFund Global account. In the cryptocurrencies and blockchain world, everything is done electronically and automatically, without any manipulation. You are the only responsible for losing your cryptocurrencies or sending them to the wrong address. Sending wrong cryptocurrencies to the wrong addresses will cause you to lose your cryptocurrencies.
- In the cryptocurrencies and blockchain world, no process is reversible. So, once a cryptocurrency is sent to a wallet, it can never be reversed or stopped.
- Before trying to fund your HyperFund Global account, check all the fees and exchange rates that will be applied to the cryptocurrencies you want to send. HyperFund Global doesn’t charge you any fees to receive cryptocurrencies in your account. However, other services/sites charge you fees that you must be aware of before taking any actions in sending any coins to your HyperFund Global account.
- HyperFund Global is neither a scam, nor a Ponzi scheme. If you think you need more time to do your due diligence before funding your HyperFund Global account, please do it. However, you understand that you get in the HyperFund Global system and you send coins to your account at your own risk and you are the sole responsible for the decisions you make and actions you take.
- The websites/services I will introduce below charge you their own fees when you want to use their services. So, before you confirm the transaction and finish the process, you must make sure that you are not losing lots of money on the transactions you are doing and the service you are using.
- While you are following the process, and the websites/services I will introduce below do their jobs, it is possible that the cryptocurrencies’ prices change, and so you receive less than what you expected or what it was shown to you by these websites/services, on your HyperFund Global account. I will explain more what it means exactly while I am explaining the process later in this article, but I must warn you that this can happen and nobody is responsible for it, including me and the websites/services you are using. Bitcoin drops for thousands of dollars within a few minutes sometimes, and if this happens while you are doing the funding process and you are waiting for the websites/services to complete the transactions, your HyperFund Global account may receive less than what you had bought. This is another thing that you must be aware of, and such a problem is related to choosing the wrong cryptocurrencies to buy and send to your HyperFund Global account.
- What you will read below is just some guidance and examples that show the way that I personally use to fund my HyperFund Global account. You follow this article at your own risk.
Now, here is how you can fund your HyperFund Global account:
1. You Already Have Some Cryptocurrencies
Sometimes, you join HyperFund Global when you already have some cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or Ethereum in your wallets somewhere, and you want to fund your HyperFund Global account with these cryptocurrencies that you already have.
This is good, but you must know that currently you can only send USDT to your HyperFund Global account. It means, you must convert your bitcoin or Ethereum into USDT and then send them to your HyperFund Global account. Even USDT can only be sent to your HyperFund Global account as USDT_TRC20 or USDT_ERC20. You cannot send bitcoin, Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency to your HyperFund Global account.
Note: HyperFund recommends sending USDT_TRC20 to your HyperFund account. It seems sending USDT_ERC20 takes longer or costs more.
How Can You Do This?
If the website/service that you have your cryptocurrencies there supports sending USDT_TRC20 to your HyperFund Global account, then you can easily do it, and convert your bitcoin, Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies into USDT_TRC20 and send them to your HyperFund Global account.
However, in most cases, you cannot do this on the same site. For example, services like CoinBase and CashApp don’t support this feature, and you cannot convert your cryptocurrencies into USDT_TRC20 and send them to your HyperFund Global account. Therefore, you will have to use other services that handle this conversion and transaction for you.
For example, SimpleSwap.io is one of these sites that can receive any cryptocurrency, convert it into USDT_TRC20, and send it to your USDT_TRC20 wallet in your HyperFund Global account. However, sometimes they charge you a lot, which is what you must be aware of.
Your costs to fund your HyperFund Global account depends on the ways and services you use. You are dealing with the blockchain world, and there are loads of different options available to you to fund your HyperFund account. Some of them cost more and some of them are much cheaper. If you have problems in choosing the best way to fund your HyperFund Global account, you can contact us and ask for our advice. We help our HyperFund Global members to fund their account through the best possible ways that will have the minimum cost for them.
2. You Don’t Already Have Any Cryptocurrencies
If you don’t already have any cryptocurrencies anywhere, then the best choice for you is to buy USDT and send it as USDT_TRC20 to your HyperFund Global account.
Again in this case, if the service you choose to buy USDT supports sending USDT_TRC20 to your HyperFund wallet, then you can buy USDT and send it directly to your HyperFund’s USDT_TRC20 wallet, which is so easy and fast and can be done with a very small fee. For example, I use binance.com to buy USDT and send it to my HyperFund account as USDT_TRC20, and as binance.com supports this feature, I can easily do it with a small fee. However, my problem is that I must pay Canadian Dollar to buy USDT, which causes me to spend more, compared to paying USD to buy USDT. But it is OK because the 300% reward that HyperFund pays me, not only covers all the costs, but it will also leave me lots of profit.
Some countries have problems in using some of the services that support sending USDT_TRC20, and so they will have to use SimpleSwap.io to convert the USDT they buy into USDT_TRC20 and then send it to their HyperFund’s USDT_TRC20 wallet. This process is still easy to do to fund your HyperFund Global account, but it takes several minutes and can cost you a little more, which is not a big deal.
It is all about the services that you choose to buy and send USDT, and the limits you can have. In spite of these, you can always find good ways to fund your HyperFund account if you spend some time or consult to the HyperFund members like us who are more experienced in doing this.
The Country of Your Residence
Some countries have limits in using some of the cryptocurrency related websites and services. For example, USD-residents can use CoinBase or CashApp to buy USDT or other cryptocurrencies, but the problem is these apps or sites do not support sending USDT_TRC20 to the related wallet on their HyperFund accounts.
Therefore, they have no option but buying USDT, sending it to SimpleSwap.io to convert it into USDT_TRC20 and sending it to their USDT_TRC20 wallet on their HyperFund accounts. This will cost them more, compared to those who can buy USDT (for example on binance.com) and send it as USDT_TRC20 directly to their USDT_TRC20 wallets on their HyperFund Global accounts.
Although your country of residence can create some limits like the one I explained above, still it is possible to fund your account, no matter in which country you live. As I mentioned above, it is all the matter of choosing the sites and services because there are too many options to fund your HyperFund Global account.
We Help You to Fund Your HyperFund Global Account
If you have joined HyperFund Global through us (read this article to learn how to do it), we help you to fund your HyperFund account, while we teach you how to do it, so that you can do it on your own, next time that you want to transfer coins to your HyperFund account.
For our members who want to fund their HyperFund accounts, we send the step by step instructions. Then, if they cannot do it using the instructions we send them, we do 1-on-1 Zoom meetings with them to show them how to do it. Even when our Zoom meetings don’t work for them, we do it through having remote access to their computers through TeamViewer, if they want.
We also help them to fund their HyperFund Global accounts, in spite of the limits they may have because of the country of their residence.
It means, we don’t let our members miss this great opportunity of getting through their HyperFund accounts. HyperFund is a once-in-a life-time opportunity and the best system. It has a limitless potential to get rewarded and increase your rewards over time. However, you should be able to eliminate the obstacles that prevent you from funding your HyperFund Global account, which is what we help you to do.