I Am Always Happy… Do You Know Why?
I am always happy. Happiness is what most people love to have, but many of them can’t. It is not because they don’t have the things that bring happiness. It is because they don’t know how to be happy. Happiness is not in having things like money, beautiful cars and houses, fame and…
Money and wealth are great. I am not against having a lot of money. Indeed, I encourage you to work toward becoming a billionaire one day. But, you also need to know how to be happy if you like to enjoy your life and your wealth.
– I am happy, because I don’t expect anybody to do anything for me. You get hurt when you expect a lot from the others. Instead of expecting from the others, expect from yourself to become better every day.
– Life is too short. So love it as much as you can and smile all the time, even when you aren’t feeling good. Your smile helps you feel good finally. It attracts the energy you need to be happy. So start smiling now 🙂
– I live for myself. I always do the things I enjoy. I never do something that I hate, just because someone expects me to do it, or because it makes the others think good about me when I do it. I am myself and I serve myself and my feelings. Be yourself if you are looking for the true happiness.
– I listen more than I talk, and I think before I talk. Therefore, I rarely say or write something that gets me into trouble.
– I make money before I spend. I know how to manage my life. I have worked hard enough to be financially free. I am enjoying it now. Do the same. Work hard while you love your job, because it makes you happy. Love your job.
– I forgive anybody. I don’t keep anything bad against anybody in my heart. I love anybody, and I ignore and forgive peoples’ faults and mistakes. Even if someone does or says something bad against me, I do the opposite. Not because of him/her; but because of myself. I love myself.
– I never say or do anything that hurts anybody. You will get hurt more, if you hurt someone. You receive a lot more than the happiness and joy you give to the others.
Smile now and keep smiling for good. Love yourself and others. Always think and talk about the good things, and do the best as you can for yourself and others.
Good luck 🙂