LuckScout.com
This Is How We Want to Become Millionaires!

Questions and StoriesCategory: Questions10 Million Real Followers or One Million Dollars; Which One Would You Like to Have?
Vahid Chaychi Staff asked 3 months ago

10 Million Real Followers or One Million Dollars; Which One Would You Like to Have?

10 million real followers is a lot better than one million dollars because you can make even billions with them. There are a lot of things you can do with one million dollars, but there are a lot more things you can do with 10 million real followers. They can be a steady stream of income for you for the rest of your life because they also refer others and the number of your followers grows. You can make millions with them every year, if you know how to provide and offer what they want. You need to be an experienced digital marketer, entrepreneur, supplier and an enthusiastic creator to offer what your 10 million real followers want, and they will pay for it while they appreciate you. What do you think? 🙂

kenndy4reality replied 3 months ago

On point brother.

Login to comment.
21 Answers
Nnaemeka Victor answered 3 months ago

Vahid, I feel the same way but it depends on several factors. For a person with no means of livelihood, $1m will be chosen over 10M followers while for a person with a means of livelihood especially a business, 10M followers should be the right choice

fdk191503 replied 3 months ago

If they are real followers, you can ask them $1 each, and you already have $10 million.

Vahid Chaychi Staff replied 3 months ago

Yes, thank you 😀

Vicaris replied 3 months ago

Hi fdk, Easier said than done. I am just being realistic

Login to comment.
Ahmad Khasan answered 3 months ago

Of course, 10 million real followers. Real followers share the same intentions and dreams. They also have empathy for what you fought for. They can understand things as you do. And most importantly, real followers will give you a tremendous amount of opportunities, ideas, and energies. But you need to meet their deepest to keep them.

Login to comment.
Eli Davis Keinamura answered 3 months ago

10 million real followers is far great than 1 million dollars .lmagine if every one buys 10 dollar product and you get a commission  10 percent.Its very great to have 10 million real followers, companies will hire you to advertise their products.

Great angle of perception

Login to comment.
Kenneth Ogbonnaya answered 3 months ago

For me I will choose 10million real followers rather than 1 million dollars .

Likewise me

Login to comment.
Gareth White answered 3 months ago

Definitely 10m followers as it has so much more potential to change your life forever

Login to comment.
Leno Jean Pierre answered 3 months ago

10 millions dollars is a lot of money and you can you multiply it more than 60 times if you’re a good manager,you need to know how to do it otherwise you can loose all your money.
It is the same with 10millions real followers if you don’t know how to earn money using your followers, you will not benefit anything. You have to know how to monetize them.

jackso replied 3 months ago

Hi jeankomaro, may be to correct you here, it’s 1million dollars and ten million followers.,

Login to comment.
David Matlala answered 3 months ago

Having 10 million followers means you’ve got something they like. So, you need to go a step further by offering them something even more valuable for a small fee. If you can repeat this, then you’ve got yourself a steady source of income to make you more than the million dollars.

jackso replied 3 months ago

Nolo, that’s very true. You can not go wrong with 10 million followers.

Login to comment.
Edward Duffy answered 3 months ago

I will take the 10 million real followers every day of the week as they can provide you with a constant source of passive income.

James0608 replied 3 months ago

One million cash money not a small amount . But with 10 million followers, we can do more profit weekly or monthly in a long run .

Login to comment.
Jackson Mugarura answered 3 months ago

I’ll take 10 million followers. This will make for me more money and residual income forever.

Login to comment.
Leno Jean Pierre answered 3 months ago

10 millons followers is more To make lot of money if you are an inspirational , motivational and know how to monetize them through internet business. 10 millions dollars is also too enough to make fortune and become billionnaire if you are good manager and a great bussines man

Login to comment.

With 10 million followers, you can make a fortune. You’re a money making machine..!!

jeankomaro replied 3 months ago

Thanks so much for your correction.i really appreciate it. I saw that you’re very active. Keep it up.

Login to comment.
Gareth White answered 3 months ago

I guess in reality most people would be more than happy with $1m, they can live a comfortable life if they are sensible.

Login to comment.
Jonathan Yodok answered 3 months ago

10 million followers have an advantage over having a million bucks. But for people who are uneducated and want a simple life, they may choose 1 million.

Login to comment.

Ten million followers is gold mine.

Login to comment.
Kenneth Ogbonnaya answered 3 months ago

I will take 10million followers. This will definitely bring money.

Login to comment.
Leno Jean Pierre answered 2 months ago

From all of opinions i above it seems that 10 millions real followers is more profitable that 1 million dollars. Real followers will provide You a big monthly profit for long time. I will go with 10millions real followers.
Honestly i would take 1million dollars if the explanation were not clear to me.

Login to comment.
Shane Collins answered 1 week ago

Hi Vahid if I answered a while back I would have answered with the million dollars seeing as it could be spent on investments however given the circumstances of a pandemic happening I would rather prefer a large group of followers because like you say it is also another way to make an income. Giving what has already happened with this pandemic I would say any online venture is a wise choice and I have learned this fast. So you are absolutely right and I myself would rather have a large group of followers than the one million dollars as it has become clear to me that more can be done online with followers rather than cash at hand.

Login to comment.
Edward Duffy answered 1 week ago

It also depends on the product that you are selling or promoting as to how quickly and how much additional income can be accumulated.

Login to comment.
Kenneth Ogbonnaya answered 1 week ago

I go for 10 million real follower, over one million dollars

Login to comment.
Jackson Mugarura answered 1 week ago

I will go for one million dollar now, reasons are many, I have no idea how I can benefit from the 10 million followers. I have to first probably employ someone people to work on that probably. But armed with 1 million dollar, I can do most of the work that is needed to invest this money and I’m done.

Login to comment.
Kenneth Ogbonnaya answered 5 days ago

I prefer 10 million real fellower over 1 million dollars

Login to comment.
Login to answer.
Scroll Up