logo
Get Our New E-Books For Free

90-100 score setups ( with BB+CS strategy)

Home Forums General 90-100 score setups ( with BB+CS strategy)

This topic contains 2,126 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  moaied suhail 3 hours, 47 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,861 through 1,880 (of 2,127 total)
  • Author

Boniface Akhuiwu
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 111

Great stuff guys!I just got internet service back on so should on the forum more often good to be back.

You’re welcome back

TJ ‘
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 92

I really hope that 2017 will be the most profitable year for all of you. I hope this year to be the best for your health, love, family and wealth.

I am glad to still see some good fellows from the very beginning. Trading is a long journey if you want to be consistently profitable. Moaied, Goran, Jordy, Sebastian, Primoz it’s good to see you staying around.

As already mentioned by my friend, my favorites words from Roger Waters: Together we stand, divided we fall. Thanks Goran to remind us! I hope to be regularly back soon!

In the mean time keep doing the good work and continue to share even after you begin to be profitable. I feel that when people found what they are looking for they quit. I hope to see many more members in the thread HAVE YOU BEEN CONSISTENTLY PROFITABLE in 2017? I must give a special thanks to Ben Aqiba for his brilliant contribution and continuous support.

Good LUCK! 🙂

TJ ‘
    Participant
    • Replies: 92

I am sorry Jordi I misspelled your name
    I should have re-read it before posting. I am not able to edit! 🙂

Ben Aqiba
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1216

Hello TJ,

I hope you are fine.It is great to see you here.
    Thank you for your kind words.I believe that we should be present as support here, for people who are still
    struggling to be profitable.It is good for us also,because we remind ourselves that we are also learn to trade
    from somebody and we need to be generous, but also we improving our skills too.

I wish you the best in New Year,health primary,because it is the most important prerequisite for other things.

Good luck !

Ben Aqiba
    Participant

AUDCAD

https://charts.mql5.com/13/674/audcad-d1-fxpro-financial-services.png
    We can say that we have strong trend when the price is above middle band in UP trend and below middle band in DOWN trend in long time period.

In this pair the price is below middle band almost sixty days,and we can say that down trend is strong on daily chart.The price is again tested middle band and again failed to break above.The last closed candlestick is also retested broken support line which is now working as resistance.
    https://charts.mql5.com/13/674/audcad-d1-fxpro-financial-services-2.png

At the same level as resistance line and middle band is also monthly middle band,which is great positive point for Bears.
    https://charts.mql5.com/13/674/audcad-mn1-fxpro-financial-services.png

Ben Aqiba
    Participant

USDJPY

we are discuss here already about monthly Cup & Handle pattern, and how the market have intention to form Handle which is missing.

Bearish candlestick from chart below is the first candlestick which is break middle band since 2016.11.07. That means the Up trend was strong, and this is the first serious consolidation after while.

Now, on Daily time frame, we have too strong Piercing line pattern which is engulf almost the Bearish candlestick.
    Yes,the Bullish candlestick is closed below middle band, and we don’t have lower band breakout,but from the reason mention above,it seems to me, that candlestick size can easily negate this negative point.
    This is really great example of this pattern in real time.We even have gap too

https://charts.mql5.com/13/674/usdjpy-d1-fxpro-financial-services.png

moaied suhail
    Participant
    • Replies: 438

from long time two strong members here again TJ and Primoz 🙂 happy to see you again, we miss your analysis; and hope all as well with you and your family’s.

Jordi Pararols
    Participant
    • Replies: 127

I am sorry Jordi I misspelled your name
    I should have re-read it before posting. I am not able to edit! 🙂

Don’t worry about that, TJ 🙂
    I’m glad to see you around and I hope to see you here more often.
    I also hope that everything goes very well for you.

A big hug and my best wishes for 2017

Goran .
    Participant
    • Replies: 47

Hey TJ my friend, thank you for kind words and wishes for all of us.We miss you buddy but I know you are doing what you need to do and hope to see you more here to learn together again. 🙂

Ben, this USDJPY piercing line is by the book example of reversal pattern,BUT I dont like it. 🙂
    It is formed in the middle of nowhere:-) What I want to say that it is not right time and place for such too strong reversal pattern.
    If we know that Markets are become too volatile this days and we have advice given by our mentor Chris about monthly TF and lack of reliability on shorter TF’s like daily, then this can be another negativ point.

On weekly TF I have to show you one more negativ point.In below chart we can see balance between buyers and sellers on weekly TF.I will take more conservativ approuch to markets this time with directional confirmation. 🙂
    https://charts.mql5.com/13/675/usdjpy-m-w1-fxpro-financial-services.png

Ben Aqiba
    Participant

Hey Goran,

thank you for your comment.It is always great to hear another opinion.
    I neglected this detail for only one reason,and it is Bollinger Band Lines distance in weekly chart.
    https://charts.mql5.com/13/677/usdjpy-w1-fxpro-financial-services-2.png

Goran .
    Participant

Thanks Ben, indeed it is a real pleasure to exchange views and trade ideas.

Yes, this BB distance is sign of high volatility and Bullish strenght.However,after last week price action on this pair I can see high probability for sideways movemant, rather then any other.I want to say that I expect market to consolidate more then it looks like.

Primoz K.
    Participant

TJ, moaied, Goran, thanks guys. I look now at the luckscout forum from time to time.

Last 6 months I have been busy. I gave some instruction about Forex to my good friend Matej and work on my WordPress page 🙂 I am so excited to doing some good job and job which makes me happy :-)) my work its finally pay off 🙂

I hope its all ok with you guys.

Some new views on GBPAUD pair. So firstable we have range from 1. December, Friday candle was break down this range, this is a nice short trade setup. Support was tested 7x before break down, personal I think, we are going down at least height of this range, which is around 300 pips.

GBPAUD

GBPAUD (BB)

I know you are all fan of BB, so second view is with BB. Daily chart was break under support and also touch BLB, this is a very strong TS.

Good luck my friends and be well!

P.

Ben Aqiba
    Participant

NZDCHF

We have talk here about about NZDCHF weekly setup.
    Also about support line on daily chart,which seems to be valid .
    That support line has broken, and should work as resistance line.
    I have plotted that line based on line chart. I will look at that line on line chart.
    We can see how the market is retested broken line and failed to break above
    https://charts.mql5.com/13/678/nzdchf-d1-fxpro-financial-services-2.png

On candlestick chart we can see how the market is retested resistance line six times for now.
    Last closed daily candlestick, and even weekly is not convince me that Bears are taken the control in this market.
    https://charts.mql5.com/13/678/nzdchf-d1-fxpro-financial-services-3.png

Titanium Titanium
    Participant
    • Replies: 37

Hello, guys. I think I can help you on the USD/JPY discussion. The price is under a strong resistance around 118.40. The resistance has been tested multiple time, but the candlesticks have never closed above it, not even on the 4 hours chart, which is a strong signal that the resistance is really strong. So, the best thing to do is wait for the price to reach over 118.50 or 118.60, thus closing above the resistance and maybe even test it, if necessary. This would be a strong signal of a bullish trend resume. Friday job report was satisfying for the market, which means the bullish trend will likely be continued, barring some unexpected bad news from the USA.

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/6379293/usdjpy-d1-fxpro-financial-services

Ben Aqiba
    Participant

Hi Primoz,

thanks for your view.
    I agree with you about GBPAUD in part about lower band breakout.Bears are strong,they are break lower band and the price has the maximum deviation from middle band (20SMA).
    But to be honest I can not say that support line is strong at all.
    According to BB+CS strategy I don’t see any setup here

Good luck

Ben Aqiba
    Participant

Hello Titanium,

thank you for your comment.
    We have certain resistance on the way,but it does not seem to me like too strong

Lucky Mametja
    Participant
    • Replies: 30

GBPUSD
    Engulfing pattern formed by Fridays CS which to me serves as an indication of the Bears willingness to continue taking the price down but then the price seems to have been reacting to the line that is formed from 2016/10/11 and the line seems valid. Should the line be broken we can be in for some downward movement of the price.
    Ofcourse the monthly tf is also in a down move that was initiated by the break of the squeeze which was on for almost six years and the distance of the BB in monthly seems to be in support of this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Titanium Titanium
    Participant

Can assure you the zone 118.40 and 118.60 is a very storng supply zone, as it also matches with a former support zone on the weekly chart, and it is taken into consideration by market analysts. The price has always failed to break above it and closing above the 118.60 zone, so it’s not advisable to take a position before the breaching of this resistance. If the price will close over the 118.40 and 118.60 zone, the moving averages and bollinger bands will start showing a strong bullish pressure, and this will be the signal of a resume of the bullish trend, after many days of consolidation. For now moving averages and bb are still flat, as the candlesticks are still beneath resistance.

Ben Aqiba
    Participant

I don’t say that we don’t have resistance level on the way.
    I just say it does not look too strong for me,because I have not seen too strong Bearish movement after the price was reach that level.Also I have not seen any previous reaction on this level,except weekly candlesticks from December and now in last closed Weekly candlestick,also in same period on Daily time frame.
    About 124 we have too strong resistance level.If you switch on monthly time frame you can see the real reason.

Titanium Titanium
    Participant

From the 4 hours chart you can better see the resistance been strongly tested multiple times:https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/6379834/usdjpy-h4-fxpro-financial-services

On the daily chart the price has tested it 3 times (you say 3 times is a confirmation, right?). The has not been too strong reaction cause the pair has mainly been in consolidation, not correaction, but the fact it is has failed various times to close above that zone and that the zone has been a reaction zone for a very long time on the weekly chart, it is more than enough to consider it strong.

The next strong resistance is above 125. I have a more conservative approach, I like to take position only when the bands and moving averages signal a trend, especially if there is a near resistance or support that has hold for days or weeks; the break of that level and the bb and moving averages signals are a confirmation for me and increase the probabilities of success. Each of us has a unique way of interacting with the market.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,861 through 1,880 (of 2,127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Download Our E-Book For Free!